Saturday, August 28, 2010

Well, it's been a week

Wow, and what a week it has been.  Delightful, busy and amazingly less stressful.  I park my car at the beginning of the day and I stay at one campus.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I can say this is the best decision I've made in years.  Financially it will be quite a hit, but sooooooooooo worth it. 

The kids at this campus are, for the most part, pretty mellow, which says volumes about the community.  The staff and faculty is equally pretty mellow.  There are naysayers in every building, but at this campus surprisingly few in number.

My room is shaping up and after been in a rabbit's warren of cubicles, having a door and space to retreat to is such a help during the day.  My inclusion classes have such good teachers that they don't really need me, but I'm learning tons from each of them.

The biggest surprise:  the students and their compliance.  Yes, they also moan at every assignment, but usually get right to work.

What can I say, I'm in love with my job!

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment